The primary purpose of the SaluteNSmen™ application is for users to share their SAF or NS related photos to their friends and public, as well as, for merchants to offer special promotions on their product and services as a thank you gesture to the present and past NS Men for protecting the nation.
The following guidelines seek to provide users with a better understanding of what is allowed or prohibited with the use of the SaluteNSmen™ application.
- SaluteNSmen™ is an interactive app created by The Apps Creator Pte Ltd (“Organiser”) to encourage users to upload SAF related photos. The Organiser expects all users to be considerate and respectful in their interactions with one another. All content posted on SaluteNSmen™ will become the property of SaluteNSmen™. The Organiser reserves the rights to delete or amend any content that may be deemed disturbing or inappropriate without further notice.
- Registration to SaluteNSmen™ is deemed as your acceptance and compliance of the following Terms and Conditions.
- We forbid users who exploit the comment functionality of SaluteNSmen™ to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate other user(s) in any way whether directly or indirectly. We also forbid users from duplicating photos which were uploaded earlier by another user. Users may opt to submit a formal complaint to the Administrator of SaluteNSmen™ against any fellow users. Where applicable, The Administrator of SaluteNSmen™ will send a warning or delete the offender’s SaluteNSmen™ account if the person continues to commit the offence.
- Do not use your SaluteNSmen™ account to host your own web graphics or use the platform as a replacement for content distribution. If users are caught abusing their SaluteNSmen™ privileges to host generic graphic elements which would include web page designs, logos, icons or other non-photographic elements unrelated to SaluteNSmen™ or exhibit any suspicious uploading, we will issue them a warning or delete their account.
- While we encourage users to share, explore and tag users from nostalgic to the most recent photos, SaluteNSmen™, the Organiser of SaluteNSmen does not accept users who abuse the tag functions of the SaluteNSmen™ to do unauthorised commercial activity with the intent of profiteering through the use of SaluteNSmen™.
- Users must only upload NS related photos that they own or have taken (captured). We expect users to respect copyright laws and not to pass photos that they have taken from other sources as their own. If anyone spots another user using an image that is copyrighted, we recommend you first contact that person to request them to remove the uploaded photo before submitting your feedback to us.
- While you are free to upload an unlimited number of photos with significant value, any uploaded photo content that contains nudity, potilical element, defames religion or race in any way, contains profanity or features obscene and offensive material can be reported to the Organiser by any SaluteNSmen™ user. The Organiser will promptly remove the image and send a warning to the relevant user(s) who uploaded the reported photo (uploader). If the user subsequently commits another offense, the Organiser will proceed to delete the offender’s account.
- While we encourage users to share, explore and tag users, the Organiser does not accept users who abuse the tag functions of the SaluteNSmen™ to do unauthorised commercial activity with the intent of profiteering through the use of SaluteNSmen™.
- Photos that are uploaded must be SAF or NS related - it can be from the first day where National Service started!
Please feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org